Portfolio Night 8 Mumbai: Copywriter
More about PN here: http://www.portfolionight.com
Buy Tickets here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/64086… (Ticket Price:$35.00 USD approx. 1500 Rs)
PN8 Mumbai Page: http://portfolionight.com/8/archives/… (See the list of confirmed CDs here)
PN8 Mumbai FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pa…
Portfolio Night is a platform where young creatives from agencies & final year students (art/copy/design) get a chance to meet their advertising idols face to face and get their portfolios evaluated by them. Each participant gets a chance to meet atleast 3 CDs. Portfolio Night was started by ihaveanidea, the world’s first and largest community of the international advertising industry, based in Toronto. Portfolio Night has been run very successfully for 7 years. It is an one evening event that brings together young as well as senior creative talent from the advertising industry. This year, for the very first time in India, Portfolio Night 8, will be hosted by Ogilvy India on May 20th, 2010, at The Westin in Mumbai. As in the past 7 years, this event will be held simultaneously around the world on the same day.
Big thanks to all at Soda Films!
- What Is Copywriting? Definition of Copywriting and Successful Ad Copy | Dan Lok
- What is a Copywriter?
- Three Award-Winning Examples of Writing For Advertising
- Spark TV: The Craft of Copywriting
- So, you wanna be a copywriter…
- Seattle Direct Response Copywriter Delivers Advertising Copywriting Strategy.mp4
- Marc Sherman Advertising Copywriter TV Reel
- Mad Men: Ad Agency Walkthrough
- How To Put An Advertising Portfolio Together
- HOW TO become an Advertising Copy Writer
- Healthcare copywriting & Financial copywriting by Zeimer’s Advertising Shoppe Healthcare copywriter
- Freelance Advertising Copywriter Video FAQ 3
- Financial copywriter New York City & Travel copywriter Zeimer Advertising Shoppe Finance copywriting
- Copywriter TV-Radio & Copywriting Zeimer’s Advertising Shoppe Freelance Copywriting & Web Copywriter
- Copywriter: Mark Davies
- Cathy Erway on What It’s Like to Work as an Advertising Copywriter