Copywriting Conference 2013: Panel Discussion · Content marketing, copywriting and creativity
The first Professional Copywriters’ Network Conference was held on 11 October 2013 at Haberdashers’ Hall, London.
Over 150 writers and marketers attended to hear four high-profile speakers, attend breakout training sessions and network.
The headline speakers were Dave Trott, Andy Maslen, Dee Blick and Graeme Archer (all featured in separate videos).
To learn more or join the PCN, please visit http://www.procopywriters.co.uk
Featuring (L–R) Dave Trott (The Gate), Sonja Jefferson (Valuable Content), Clare Lynch (Doris and Bertie) and Andy Maslen (Sunfish)
Chaired by Ian Guiver (Axon Garside)
The focus is how copywriters can reconcile the different demands placed on them in the digital age.
How can we attract and convert customers through online channels while still producing high- quality creative work?
- Where To Find The Best Direct Response Copywriter | Proven Direct Response Marketing For Business
- Top 3 Web Copywriting Tips
- SEO Copywriter: What is copywriting? Learn how to write sale copy with “Copywriting Secrets”
- seanwes tv 177: The Difference Between Content Marketing and Copywriting
- Sales Letter Copywriter With Proven Results | Direct Response Copywriter For Business
- Rob Anspach Interviews Tony Policci | Direct Response Copywriter | Marketing
- Point B Marketing Copywriter
- Marketing Success & Copywriting Secrets Revealed by Master Copywriter Bob Bly 1
- Kill These 2 Things to Write A Successful Salesletter
- Internet Marketing Copywriter – The Copy Nazi – Malcolm Lambe
- How to become a copywriter | copywriting for marketing
- From Airline Pilot to Aviation Copywriter and Marketing Consultant
- Emotional Direct Response Marketing & Copywriting Tips
- Copywriting 101: How to Write Emails for Lead Conversion
- Content Marketing – Chung kết cuộc thi Copywriter – sáng tạo Big Idea – Phần 1
- Como Se Tornar um CopyWriter Profissional: Consultoria em Marketing Digital e Vendas Online