Chess Tactics 003
Become an active member of the Chess Daily Tribe and download a FREE chess lesson
In this brief chess tactics study session, I take part in some forced lines for some quick success. In turn, I take part in some rash decisions that result in quick failures.
A lot of us novice chess players will not take the time out to follow through and calculate . We are lazy for not doing so and thus unable to progress as a chess player.
Today, you’ll notice a little bit of both!
Get a Chess Daily iPhone case:
Connect with me online:
- “‘Try Not To Die’: Advice on Completing Your First Triathlon” by Nick Reese (Ignite Bend 4)
- Tip Initiate the ABC of Your Copywriting Online Success
- TEDxNewy 2011 – Gerry Bobsien – The joy, terror and challenge of being a novice
- Storytelling with a point with Karon Thackston
- Soaring Eagle Certified Hot Launch :60
- Smart Marketers Choice Podcast Ep 1 ft. Danavir Sarria of CopyMonk
- SEO copywriting tutorial – using keywords more frequently
- Octopong – Betfair – TV Ad
- Network Marketing Scripts To Get You New Reps
- NABBA West 2016 – my routine!
- Microboards Copywriter Bluray 14
- Keresőoptimalizált tartalomírás • Kreatív Kontroll
- How Eventers Get Ready for Cross-Country
- Grona Lund The Zombie Kiss
- Discover the secrets of copywriting success from the master From novice to pro in easy stages
- Copywriting Training | The 1 most overlooked golden rule of copywriting