Brand Writing Bootcamp & Copywriting Formats | Session 3 Part 2 – SMU102: Digital Copywriting
This lecture is part of the 100% free Digital Copywriting course offered by Social Media U.
In this lecture you will:
– explore the basics of best practice in producing written branding copy
– explore the various copywriting formats (radio, TV, print, digital and online
– develop your knowledge of branding originality and innovation
The full study unit, which has additional videos, preparatory reading, learning activities and further reading, will be live at the end of Jan 2015
Social Media U offers a free online Integrated Media course. Units of study include: Branding, Writing Effectively for the Web, Social Media Marketing, Effective Website Design (including SEO), Analytics and more.
- Why You Should Always Write Cold Emails to 1 Person
- TELUGU HAND WRITING-తెలుగు అందంగా రాయగలం -BEAUTIFUL AND NEAT WRITING
- Stop making copywriters rich. Learn how to get good at copywriting
- Russ Phelps Copywriter | STEP 1 Do Your Homework
- Practice Pitching: How To Improve Your Copywriting
- Plain Language in Practice: Writing for the Web
- Mock interview with Jerilyn, aspiring copywriter
- Landing Page Copywriting for Maximum Conversions
- John Carlton Copywriting Tips: How To Create An Effective Headline
- How to Write Marketing Messages – Copywriting Secrets & Headlines that Sell
- How to start writing and Where to get practice
- How to Improve Creativity in Your Copywriting to Appeal to Your Readers.mp4
- Get the best SEO Copywriting with High Quality Writing
- Email Writing Practice (Personal and Business)
- Email DOs and DON’Ts – Learn best practices for writing email in English!
- Direct Response Copywriting