Direct Response Copywriting
It’s funny where careers begin … I’ve spent most of my adult life working in rural Africa, teaching, and raising a family. Along the way, I’ve learned a lot about people, about different cultures, and about myself. And, of course, I’ve written – constantly… that’s how I discovered direct response copywriting.
I wanted to use my writing skills:-
To make a difference in the world!
To attract donations to worthy causes!
To help businesses grow so that they could give back to their communities!
So I studied the art of persuasion and dug deep into effective writers and speakers of the past. I studied psychology so I could understand what motivates people to change their behaviour. I studied copywriting masters, read book and took courses. 10,000 hours of practice and application later I certainly don’t know all there is to know, but I know more than most people about direct response copywriting – and I’m still learning, even as businesses reap the results of my work.
- Why You Should Always Write Cold Emails to 1 Person
- TELUGU HAND WRITING-తెలుగు అందంగా రాయగలం -BEAUTIFUL AND NEAT WRITING
- Stop making copywriters rich. Learn how to get good at copywriting
- Russ Phelps Copywriter | STEP 1 Do Your Homework
- Practice Pitching: How To Improve Your Copywriting
- Plain Language in Practice: Writing for the Web
- Mock interview with Jerilyn, aspiring copywriter
- Landing Page Copywriting for Maximum Conversions
- John Carlton Copywriting Tips: How To Create An Effective Headline
- How to Write Marketing Messages – Copywriting Secrets & Headlines that Sell
- How to start writing and Where to get practice
- How to Improve Creativity in Your Copywriting to Appeal to Your Readers.mp4
- Get the best SEO Copywriting with High Quality Writing
- Email Writing Practice (Personal and Business)
- Email DOs and DON’Ts – Learn best practices for writing email in English!
- Cursive Writing – Complete Lesson – With Practice Sheets