Email DOs and DON’Ts – Learn best practices for writing email in English!
Need captions? Click on CC.
FREE interactive exercise for review: http://www.englishwithjennifer.com/exercises.mobile.php
More lessons coming soon!
0:01 Model email (message to subscribers)
1:31 Lesson title
1:40 Parts of an email message
2:31 Model email (inquiry to colleague)
3:40 Model email (request to colleague with another copied)
4:10 What does Cc stand for?
4:44 What does Bcc stand for? Why would you use it?
5:05 Best practices: DOs and DON’Ts
7:20 Lesson ending
View my current teaching schedule:
Follow me on Twitter for everyday vocabulary.
Join me on Facebook for more language practice. https://www.facebook.com/englishwithjenniferlebedev/
Teachers: Visit my ELT blog.
Former classroom teacher. Published author. Online instructor. I’ve been online since 2007, posting videos for students, blogging for teachers, and providing different forms of language support. My goal is to make language studies enjoyable and productive. For more info and resources, visit www.englishwithjennifer.com.
- Why You Should Always Write Cold Emails to 1 Person
- TELUGU HAND WRITING-తెలుగు అందంగా రాయగలం -BEAUTIFUL AND NEAT WRITING
- Stop making copywriters rich. Learn how to get good at copywriting
- Russ Phelps Copywriter | STEP 1 Do Your Homework
- Practice Pitching: How To Improve Your Copywriting
- Plain Language in Practice: Writing for the Web
- Mock interview with Jerilyn, aspiring copywriter
- Landing Page Copywriting for Maximum Conversions
- John Carlton Copywriting Tips: How To Create An Effective Headline
- How to Write Marketing Messages – Copywriting Secrets & Headlines that Sell
- How to start writing and Where to get practice
- How to Improve Creativity in Your Copywriting to Appeal to Your Readers.mp4
- Get the best SEO Copywriting with High Quality Writing
- Email Writing Practice (Personal and Business)
- Direct Response Copywriting
- Cursive Writing – Complete Lesson – With Practice Sheets