Landing Page Copywriting for Maximum Conversions
Brevity is the soul of wit. Concision is the soul of copywriting. This means saying just enough. Train yourself to think and speak less. (Wink.) Watch this video and learn how.
You’ve learned about the tools writers use to build out their copy. You’ve examined how writers craft great headlines and CTAs. You’ve even trotted out a new formula designed to assist you in developing the kind of body copy that get people to feel. Now, in the fifth and final lesson Instapage’s Marketing Academy, you put what you’ve learned to practice and learn how to do more with less.
In this lesson we go full-on literal, in both the academic and the artistic way. See how one of George Orwell’s most famous opening lines can inform you copywriting. Take a page out of Ernest Hemingway’s playbook and grasp the emotional value of the declarative sentence. Utilize the Nietzschean approach to copywriting and say in ten lines what others need an tire book to say.
The Instapage Marketing Academy Series is a series of tiered lessons designed to educate digital marketers on topics that are relevant to their business, their work and potentially to their careers. First topic covered in this series is copywriting for landing pages and other marketing materials.
This YouTube based series is presented by Instapage as supplemental video content designed to help you improve your landing page copy. Better copy on your landing pages will enhance your brand, create more customers, help you keep and engage current customers, and nurture all customers.
Subscribe NOW to Instapage’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Instapage
Follow Instapage on Twitter: https://Twitter.com/Instapage
Like Instapage on Facebook: https://Facebook.com/Instapageapp
Get more Instapage: https://Instapage.com/landing-pages
- Why You Should Always Write Cold Emails to 1 Person
- TELUGU HAND WRITING-తెలుగు అందంగా రాయగలం -BEAUTIFUL AND NEAT WRITING
- Stop making copywriters rich. Learn how to get good at copywriting
- Russ Phelps Copywriter | STEP 1 Do Your Homework
- Practice Pitching: How To Improve Your Copywriting
- Plain Language in Practice: Writing for the Web
- Mock interview with Jerilyn, aspiring copywriter
- John Carlton Copywriting Tips: How To Create An Effective Headline
- How to Write Marketing Messages – Copywriting Secrets & Headlines that Sell
- How to start writing and Where to get practice
- How to Improve Creativity in Your Copywriting to Appeal to Your Readers.mp4
- Get the best SEO Copywriting with High Quality Writing
- Email Writing Practice (Personal and Business)
- Email DOs and DON’Ts – Learn best practices for writing email in English!
- Direct Response Copywriting
- Cursive Writing – Complete Lesson – With Practice Sheets