Plain Language in Practice: Writing for the Web
In this webinar, you’ll practice how to write in plain language specifically for online readers. You’ll analyze examples of federal web content written in plain language as well as see how clarity suffers when content isn’t written in plain language. You’ll receive pre-course content samples to review; then we’ll apply plain language principles to these samples during the webinar.
For more information, visit http://www.digitalgov.gov and follow DigitalGov on twitter https://twitter.com/Digital_Gov
Presenter: Leslie O’Flahavan, E-WRITE
Produced by DigitalGov University, an initiative of the General Services Administration.
- Why You Should Always Write Cold Emails to 1 Person
- TELUGU HAND WRITING-తెలుగు అందంగా రాయగలం -BEAUTIFUL AND NEAT WRITING
- Stop making copywriters rich. Learn how to get good at copywriting
- Russ Phelps Copywriter | STEP 1 Do Your Homework
- Practice Pitching: How To Improve Your Copywriting
- Mock interview with Jerilyn, aspiring copywriter
- Landing Page Copywriting for Maximum Conversions
- John Carlton Copywriting Tips: How To Create An Effective Headline
- How to Write Marketing Messages – Copywriting Secrets & Headlines that Sell
- How to start writing and Where to get practice
- How to Improve Creativity in Your Copywriting to Appeal to Your Readers.mp4
- Get the best SEO Copywriting with High Quality Writing
- Email Writing Practice (Personal and Business)
- Email DOs and DON’Ts – Learn best practices for writing email in English!
- Direct Response Copywriting
- Cursive Writing – Complete Lesson – With Practice Sheets