How To Maximize Your Copywriting Efforts (and Income Level) for 2011
Brought to you by AWAI (www.awaionline.com)
Autoresponder Apprentice creator Jay White delves into the current state of email marketing as well as what’s in store for the upcoming year.
• Why email still reigns as the most effective marketing tool
• 3 trends you should capitalize on to the make the biggest impact in 2011
• How you can quickly and easily position yourself to take full advantage of these new profit opportunities
• 3 quick tips to help you jumpstart your efforts
• And much more!
As a copywriter specializing in emails and autoresponders, Jay White’s unique writing style and talent for building a “bridge of trust” with prospects make him one of the most in-demand copywriters in the world today. Jay’s client list reads like a Who’s Who of Internet Marketing, with names like Alex Mandossian, Rich Schefren, Stephen Pierce, Jeff Walker, and many more. His Autoresponder Apprentice training series, released in July of 2009, has quickly become one of the bestselling programs in AWAI’s (www.awaionline.com) history.
When asked about what freelance copywriters can expect in the upcoming year, Jay answered, “In 2011, the opportunities for freelance copywriters who specialize in emails and autoresponders will be unlike ever before. As more and more businesses ramp up their email marketing efforts, the demand for copywriters who are specifically trained to write powerful, relationship-building emails and autoresponders will shoot through the roof — and those who possess this distinctive skill will be perfectly positioned to take advantage. I can’t wait to see it all unfold!”
Pete Savage Shows You Why Writing B2B Online Video Scripts Should Be At the TOP of Your Niche List.
In Pete Savage’s info-packed session, you’ll get up-to-speed on why online video is perhaps the biggest opportunity in B2B web writing right now. Among other things, you’ll learn:
• The trouble with B2B copywriting today (and how knowing more about online video can help you overcome it).
• What leading B2B copywriting experts like Bob Bly and Steve Slaunwhite have to say about video.
• 10 Reasons why B2B companies love online video.
• Examples of how and why B2B companies are use online video right now.
• Juicy research which illustrates the increasing demand for online video — Bring a pen! This is research you should take note of, and use in your conversations with clients.
• Plus … plenty of convincing reasons why you should take a serious look at writing online video scripts — and why now is the absolute BEST time for you to learn more about this niche.
Pete Savage is an award-winning B2B copywriter and author of the brand-new program How to Write Online Video Scripts for B2B Companies, published by AWAI.
He’s also a bestselling author, marketing consultant, and speaker with a client portfolio that includes a variety of work for RIM (makers of the BlackBerry), NCR, 3M, Motorola, Delta, and dozens of small and medium-size businesses throughout North America.
- VW Polo Comic book style commercial
- Toyota TV commercial – The new Prius Redesigned, CA Style Weirdos
- Toyota – The New Prius Redesigned, CA Style Nerds
- The World’s Biggest Asshole – Funniest Commercial Ever
- Style Report : Plaza Indonesia Fashion Week S/S 2015 – Part 2
- Style Is Why (OPSM Ad)
- Roots – Donate with Style
- My sales letter and email copywriting style
- Michael Millman on Charismatic Copywriting At Joe Polish’s Annual Piranha Marketing Conference
- John Carlton Copywriting Tips: First, be a Craftsman
- Gangnam Style: Youngest fan
- Elle Style Awards 2011
- Effective Copywriting for a Better Experience with Josh Constine of TechCrunch
- Copywriting Secrets 16 tips to Writing Copy that Sells!
- Copywriting for Beginners How To Quickly Write a Sales Letter
- Copywriter Collective – Karolina – Surprise. German style.