Copywriter, Branding Consultant & Company Naming Consultant Scott Silverman: “Reasons Why”
Los Angeles copywriting, branding & company naming agency Articulated Brands was founded by brand strategist, marketing consultant and TV, print and website copywriter Scott Silverman in 2007 to make big business branding techniques available to companies of every size. The veteran marketing and advertising copywriter specializes in positioning & messaging, helping companies differentiate and clearly communicate their unique strengths.
The copy for the “Reasons Why” television commercial was written for a Mozilla Firefox competition in cooperation with Lucky Airlines of Detroit, Michigan. Directed by Nick Hill.
To view more copywriting, company naming and brand strategy portfolio samples, please visit the tiny yet powerful, the highly strategic & effective… yes, folks, you heard it here first… you can visit the world’s first message-centric branding agency, articulatedbrands.com. Or, you can simply shoot your new best friend, Scott, an email: scott (at) articulatedbrands (dot) com.
- Video Copywriter, Branding Consultant & Company Naming Consultant Scott Silverman: “Hear No Evil”
- Veterans for Peace Forum 7 12
- TV Copywriter Sample by Scott Silverman for Buddy’s Pizza “Italian Women”
- TV Copywriter Sample by Scott Silverman: “75th Anniversary”
- TIps for writing web copy for conversion optimization
- The Copywriters Masterclass from Veteran Copywriter Alan Forrest Smith DVD1
- The Accidental Copywriter V.1
- Quick Copywriting Tips for Writing Attention-Getting Headlines
- MENTOR COPYWRITER 2016 WALKTHROUGH June 18th, 19th & 20th
- Introducing Robert Henderson, speaker on marketing trends and creating winning sales messages
- Headlines with Bruce Carlson Part2
- Headlines with Bruce Carlson Part1
- HAATBP Panel #1: Breaking In
- Get Copywriting Coaching / Mentoring
- Copywriting Secrets From The Trenches
- Copywriter, Branding Consultant & Company Naming Consultant Scott Silverman: “Blind Date”